There are seventeen manuscripts that were probably once associated with Magnús í Vigur, which are now in the National and University Library in Reykjavík (in Icelandic, Landsbókasafn–Háskólabókasafn Íslands). Seven of these are known with reasonable certainty to have been commissioned by Magnús.
Manuscripts commissioned by Magnús
- ÍB 51 fol. (also known as Svartskinna)
- JS 43 4to
- JS 148 4to
- Lbs 235 fol.
- Lbs 847 4to
- Lbs 861 4to (once together with AM Access. 22 and Lbs 880 4to)
- Lbs 880 4to (once together with AM Access. 22 and Lbs 861 4to)
Manuscripts connected to Magnús
Manuscripts written (mainly) by Magnús
- ÍB 380 8vo
- ÍBR 5 fol. (also known, together with ÍBR 6 fol., as Vigrabók)
- ÍBR 6 fol. (also known, together with ÍBR 5 fol., as Vigrabók)
- JS 583 4to
- JS 385 8vo
Manuscripts probably commissioned by Magnús
- JS 12 fol.
- JS 27 fol.
- JS 166 fol.
- Lbs 222 fol. (also known as Rauðskinna)
- Lbs 272 fol.
Last updated: 2018-10-08